United States General Knowledge Questions
1. Question 1 Which New England state is the only one that doesnt have a coastline along the Atlantic Ocean?
2. Question 2 There are four US State capitals named after US presidents, can you name them?
3. Question 3 Churchil Downs hosts which famous annual horse race?
4. Question 4 Cape Canaveral is in which US state?
5. Question 5 Cheeseheads is a common nickname for residents of which US state?
6. Question 6 Which US state were the characters Dorothy and Toto from in the famous Wizard of Oz movie?
7. Question 7 Which three state capitals have mens first names?
8. Question 8 Indianas southern border follows the path of which river?
9. Question 9 Which state is the home of the famous Mt. St. Helens volcano?
10. Question 10 What is the largest US state?
11. Question 11 Which state is the home of the Grand Canyon?
12. Question 12 The San Andreas Fault runs through which US state?
13. Question 13 What time zone is the state of Connecticut in?
14. Question 14 The Mojave Desert also known as the high desert covers which four US states?
15. Question 15 What is the It is the hottest and driest of the national parks in the United States?
16. Question 16 The Battle of the Little Bighorn also known as Custer's Last Stand took place in which US state?
17. Question 17 Which US state is the only one to border just one other state?
18. Question 18 Which river is the longest in the United States?
19. Question 19 Which US state is home to Mount McKinley, also known as Denali?
20. Question 20 Which one of the five great lakes is contained entirely in the United States?